Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sketch Challenge April 11

Here I am again with another sketch designed by me. I chose a summer layout to turn into a sketch as I am not very happy with that bit of white stuff that was flying around yesterday!

So here is my simple pencil sketch enhanced using Picasa and Picnik (both FREE Google programs that I will be telling you all about in a 3 part series in June!)

Here is the layout my sketch is derived from.


I hope you enjoy playing along and encourage you to upload your creations to the TSF gallery.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

great layout, love the paper collection you chose to got with your photos! love this sketch too, i will be watching for your tutorial as I am unfamiliar with both of those programs!

Sharon said...

Woah! Your sketches are so great Shelby. And love what you did with that MME line.

Avril Tanner said...

oh.. love the sketch! and such a perfect layout to go with it!

Deanna said...

Love it girl!