Monday, April 11, 2011

Scrapfest!

CRAZY!!




Two Scrapbook Friends had another fabulous year at Scrapfest. Our booth was rockin' all weekend long and everyone was having a great time. It was awesome to see so many of our regulars and also lots of new faces.


I had a proud moment when I took some pics of the booth and saw all of the new kits I'd created


More kits and the banner I made using the Accucut..watch the store's blog for more coolness coming with this system



Our booth was hoppin' all weekend, this was the only time the make and take tables didn't have huge lines!



ooooh something new for TSF...FABRIC!!



The shelves, all full and ready to go.



Such a fun, exhausting couple of days!


Can't wait for next year!!

5 comments:

Deanna said...

The booth was amazing and I had so much fun! I could't believe the line ups! WoW!

Darcy said...

They sure didn't stay full for long!

Avril Tanner said...

Everything looked perfect! And I know you worked hard on the samples etc.... you did just an amazing job as usual!!!

Two Scrapbook Friends said...

We are so proud of you Shelby! You do such a great job and are always there to help out. You are the best!

Joanne said...

It was a great time Shelby! Thanks so much for all your help!
Joanne xo