Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Mind's Eye and more

I spent yesterday at a 12 hour crop at Two Scrapbook Friends. I chose to continue working on samples of the new collections that are quickly filling up the store. Amanda was unpacking My Mind's Eye's Lost and Found line and I had to check it out. First thing I noticed was GLITTER, lots and lots of glitter, everywhere. Then I started noticing all of the amazing embellishments. Beautiful brads, buttons and trim.
Here are a some MME samples:

Portobello Road

*This layout was inspired by one from the MME website by Amber Packer

Market St.

Union Square

Madison Ave.

I changed the original tissue flower by adding crochet trim and a different center

More detail shots. Seriously gorgeous embellishments!

This layout was the first one I did of the day. It's called Cottage Christmas by Imaginesce

and when you start your day with a layout called "More Glitter" you are pretty much setting yourself up for this....

I saw myself in the mirror when I got home last night and couldn't believe how much I sparkled!

One more sample from We R Memory Keepers' Funfetti line, perfect for birthdays and other celebrations.

Another great day. Can't wait to see what comes in this week!!
















8 comments:

Veronica said...

love all the layouts!!! it was nice to see you on saturday, too bad we didn't get to chat more!

Lori S. said...

Oh the hazards of glitter! Love all the layouts. It was great to see you Saturday. If you'd sat with us, you probably wouldn't have accomplished so much!

Regan said...

lol...you were very sparkly..great stuff as usual!

Darcy said...

Gorgeous layouts Shelby! You would fit right in on the Twilight set... :P

Deanna said...

Beautiful!

Joanne said...

Such stunning work! And - it might be hard to believe - they look even better in person!

Sharon said...

Wow Shelby! I was sorry to be out of town for that crop. Those MME layouts are simply breathtaking! Love them!

Kelly Codd Greatrex said...

love love love it all! Great to see you at the crop - hope to see you again soon!