Tuesday, June 8, 2010

new collections at TSF...


I spent today playing with some new collections from We R Memory Keepers and My Little Yellow Bicycle. Seriously cute papers and embellishments made for a fun day of creating.

We R released a great school line with all kinds of fun, classic cartoon images. These papers would be perfect for end of year photos or to scrap your kids professional school pics.
I don't have pics yet for this one but I'm going to try to remember to bring my camera to school and snap some!

We R also has a great retro feeling summer line. The fonts and sayings totally remind me of my childhood. SO much to work with here, glitter, diecuts, stickers, tags etc.

MLYB had a great baby line last year and have come out with another adorable collection called 'Snuggle Bug'. There are boy and girl lines that have everything you need to create all your baby layouts. The bugs are SUPER cute!!!

There's always something new to play with at the store :)





4 comments:

Regan said...

seriously now......

Carolyn Wolff said...

Amazing designs Shelby. I love them all......especially the snuggle bug!

Joanne said...

These new lines are to die for! Great designs Shelby - very inspiring!

Deanna said...

Love it all Shelby!