Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy National Scrapbook Day!

I have lots to share about this wonderful weekend but just wanted to share that I got a little shout out on one of my favourite blogs today. I encourage all scrapbookers and crafters alike to take a peek because there are some amazing ideas on this blog.


http://ideasforscrapbookers.blogspot.com/2010/04/happy-national-scrapbook-day.html

I'll be back later with more including May's design team reveal.

I wish my husband understood what an important day this is and felt compelled to give me presents!! LOL
Hope you all found a little bit of time to get scrappy this weekend! :)

2 comments:

Carolyn Wolff said...

Way to go Shelby! I can't wait to see what you did at the crop on Friday. I will check back again later. Enjoy your weekend.

Andrea said...

Oooohh, presents is a FABULOUS idea!! We should push for that next year!! Ha ha!!

Andrea :)